Whiskey Business Club Limited – Refunds & Returns Policy
- Whiskey Business Club Limited offer Private Investors the opportunity to purchase rare, New-Make Cask Spirit and aged Single Malt Whiskey Casks that is very limited in availability on the open market.
- Purchasing Whiskey Casks is a rare opportunity, and a high-value tangible asset. Private Investors are required to go through compliance checks before purchasing Whiskey Casks. It is the absolute and sole responsibility of the Private Investor to be fully aware of the potential risk of buying into rare, New-make Spirit Casks and as such, Whiskey Business Club Limited does not have any refund/cancellation policy and won’t entertain any money refund/cancellation case.
- Whiskey Business Club Limited will only entertain the sale of New-make Spirit to certified / self-certified Private Investor signed off as financially/mentally fit to make business/financial decisions.
- Upon successfully passing our compliance checks, Private Investors are required to secure their Cask assets with a Payment in full within 7x days of receiving their a cask order form. Once payment is received in full, title of ownership is transferred to the Private Investor within 30 working days.
- Cask orders will be placed immediately with the distillery upon receipt of funds. Once cask orders are placed, no refund will be due to Private Investors purchasing New-make Spirit including aged Scotch or Irish Whisk(e)y from Whiskey Business Club Limited.
Before making any payment through our website, we recommend you to:
- Read the details about our products, services and support and also the risks involved in the product(s). Please be fully aware your capital is at risk when purchasing cask whiskey.
- Go through our website and read our Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy.
Should you require further information regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy, please contact Whiskey Business Club Limited by email: