Whiskey Business Club Limited – Our terms and conditions
(1) By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. If you register with our website or buy any product or service from our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (original version) – https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2002/2013/made
- Provision of Services Regulations 2009 – https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2009/2999
(2) Exclusion of warranties, representations and guarantees
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee:
- the accuracy of the information published on this website;
- the completeness of the information published on this website;
- that the information published on this website is up to date;
- or the information on the website can be applied to achieve any particular result.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(3) Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of use or production.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of management time or office time.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third-party services provider.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our LLP’s members and employees. Having regard to that interest, you accept that we are a limited liability entity and agree that you will not bring any claim personally against individual members or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions. This will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the LLP itself for the acts and omissions of our members and employees.
(4) Third party content
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted or provided by third parties, and that we do not usually review, approve or take editorial responsibility such information.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to he been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
(5) Website availability
From time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third-party service providers.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
(7) Our partners
In addition to protecting Whiskey Business Club Limited and its members and employees, the limitations of liability in these terms and conditions shall protect the following persons in respect of any claims made by any Whiskey Business Club Limited customer or any user of this website:
(a) any Whiskey Business Club Limited partner;
(b) any supplier of any legal document or documents made available on our website;
(c) any supplier of other legal content made available on our website; and
(d) any officer, employee, partner or member of any person referred to in sub-paragraphs (a) to (c).
(8) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use. You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; (c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or (f) redistribute material from this website.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
(9) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communication. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(10) Intellectual Property Rights
- The information, names, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Site (the “Content”) is protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Content, the Software and the Site are protected by Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that Whiskey Business Club Limited is the owner of these rights, with Our affiliates or other third-party licensors.
- All product and company names and logos contained within the Site are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Whiskey Business Club Limited.
- You acknowledge and agree that no right, title or interest in any of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Content, the Software or the Site is transferred or granted to you, other than the rights granted expressly by these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that: –
- any Intellectual Property Rights created, formulated or discovered by you through the use or access to the Software or the Site will be the sole and exclusive property of Whiskey Business Club Limited;
- You will promptly sign all documents and do all things necessary to register, vest or transfer any interest or ownership in the Intellectual Property Rights created under to us.
- The Whiskey Business Club logo and name are owned by us, and may not be used as part of your business or in connection with any Products or services without the prior written consent of Whiskey Business Club Limited which shall be given, given with conditions or withheld at Whiskey Business Club Limited’ absolute discretion.
(11) Terms of sale
- Whiskey Business Club Limited agree to sell and you agree to buy the Product for the Price on the terms set out herein.
- Whiskey Business Club Limited does not enter into contracts for the sale or supply of Product on terms other than these Terms.
Should you require further information regarding our terms and conditions, please contact Whiskey Business Club by email: